Capital Gains Tax

Individuals are charged Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on gains made from selling gifting, or otherwise transferring of shares and property.

This is a complex area with significant changes in legislation over recent years.

Luckily the experts at Clay Shaw Thomas know about the many exemptions and adjustments which could lead to significant tax savings.

If you are a small business owner or individual considering selling an shares, property or a business, we can advise you of the options available to you before you take things further.

Contact us today to find out how we can help you.